Sunday, May 29, 2016

Enter - Julie Lynn

~Enter - Julie Lynn~

Secrets kept beneath God’s breath
Are never revealed until
The moment when in expectation
There is a face given a name

Time spent in worry and wonder
Dreaming of who shall appear
Thinking of moments not yet
Lived and then with forceful love

You breathe deeply and I sigh
You jump the bridge between
Ocean and land
I welcome home my
Newest love

The supposed pain is just a dream
The magic is put into motion
Greeting hugging looking
Wondering if we’ve met before

Wispy hair and the softest skin
Breath so fresh in this foreign land
Our eyes drink one another in

God’s secret is revealed at last and
I grasp your love and hang tightly
For together we’ve an adventure
And we’ve made a pact
Forever you’ll be a beat in

My heart

(Julie Lynn - born May 30th, 1979
Photo by Maryanne Mesplé - mom)


Poem by Maryanne Mesplé May 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment