Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Drenched in Thy Love



~ Drenched in Thy Love ~





















My body born heavy
Feeling forsaken
Thrown to the beasts of darkness
Gnawing, devouring all hope
Nightmarish imaginings
Strangling my voice, silencing
Truth

Questions devour this heart
Oh God! Is this life?
Save me! Lift me up!
Fill me to the brim with
The beauty of your Light!

Silencing the lies
Giving trumpets to truth
I fall away from dreams
Landing upon that small space

I Am Home

Impregnating my soul as I breathe out
Inhaling your Love, your Cause, Your Grace
My Spirit floats away into my heart
Heaven was always within
Anticipating the return!

I am drenched in thy love
I am riddled with desire
I am obsessed with memory
Eternity lures like thick sweet honey
Alas, I am One with You



Poem by Maryann Mesplé
Inspired by ACIM
June 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment