Friday, June 24, 2016

Journey Home

~ Journey Home ~ 




















Closed eyes, lids shut tight
Diving inward, immersed
Beneath entangled thoughts

Swimming amidst Ego’s landmines
Swaying, bobbing, a victim of
Undercurrents ebbing, pushing guilt
Pulling, flowing with fears

Eyes open, sudden awakening
Releasing to embrace willingness
Letting go intentionally

What is this that beckons me onward?
Luring me with Omnipresent Light
I follow, opening to trust
Acceptance of my spirit’s
Natural state

Doors unencumbered by hinges and locks
Open upon request as beatific songs
Fill my ears, “Come closer, trust I Am here”

Opening, exploding with desirous longing
Thoughts of guilt and doubt fall away
Softly I step into my own longing
Embracing the Eternal Love of Christ

I am home
I am home
I am home



Poetry by Maryanne Mesplé
Artwork by David Mesplé
"Incandescent Visions of a Dark Earth"

No comments:

Post a Comment