Monday, June 13, 2016

This Dream

This Dream

(Original artwork by David Mesple. Title: Ha10-43 - Graphite on gessoed canvas 50" x 72")



I never danced upon a million stars
Yet in my dreams I do
My heart never beat a billion times
Yet in my dreams it does

I am not here in this world
And Never was and yet
I dream of you and I
Of suffering and pain
I dream of our escape

This dream carries us toward the stars
Toward where God exist beyond
Beyond this dream of mine  - of ours
Beyond what can be envisioned

Awakened in the dark by Light
A Light intensely devouring my heart
A Light dissolving all darkened images 
Collapsing time and space
Purging my wild imaginings

I am with God and always was
In a place one chooses not to dream
I let go of all that is not real
 Embracing God’s singularity

I cannot suffer nor can I cry
Over nightmarish fantasies
For God’s true gifts to us all
Are love, Peace, Joy and Forgiveness
Throughout Eternity



Poem by Maryanne Mesple June 2016
Inspired by A Course in Miracles and
Gary Renard's book, Love has Forgotten 
No One - The Answer To Life
June 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment