Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Upon Learning Forgiveness

Upon Learning Forgiveness



Forgiveness forges fires within my heart
Expanding my soul into wondrous flight
Grasping for Heaven with severe intention
Dreaming the hostage is now free

Forgiveness thunderously crashes through my soul
Waves embracing the ragged shores of
A life complicated in simplicity

Opportunity how you have knocked at my heart
Drenching my spirit with the wetness of love
Bleeding into passages unknown
Yet known - scary, dark and gloomy

Forgiveness extending, bursting with light
Brightly seeping beyond chasms of thought
Growing hope and nurturing faith
I awaken in a gasp for air beneath waters of despair
Forgiveness pulls me back from the ledge
Opening vision, seeing fantasies of misery

I’m forgiving the world of all its strife
I’m forgiving me of nebulous dreams
Breathing and living the truth of life
Allowing healing, expanding beyond
The littleness that had me bound


By Maryanne Mesple
June 2016

Inspired by ACIM

No comments:

Post a Comment